About IFMA & Facility Fusion
IFMA Facility Fusion Conference & Expo is designed to meet a range of professional development needs for every FM. It fuses global, local, industry-specific and individual FM focus areas into one interactive learning and networking event.
In the growing field of facility management, it’s imperative for FMs at every career stage to have the tools necessary to excel. We get what you do. We give you the tools to do it.
When & Where?
April 12-14, 2016
JW Marriott Indianapolis
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Facility Fusion is hosted by the International Facility Management Association, the most widely recognized and well-connected association for facility management professionals. IFMA supports more than 24,000 members in 105 countries, and works to advance the FM profession through education, events, credentialing, research, networking and knowledge-sharing.
Facility Fusion welcomes facility management professionals from 46 U.S. states and 20 countries, representing approximately 800 companies.
Facility Fusion is all about focus — on your needs as a facility manager, on your concerns in supporting specific facility types, on your career advancement, and on building your professional network.
What you learn and who you meet benefit both you and your employer. Whether you’re requesting financial assistance or approval for time off, the information below will help you make a strong business case for attending Facility Fusion 2016:
- Sessions present best practices for improving operational efficiency, as well as field-tested strategies for increasing employee productivity through a better work environment.
- Sessions present the most up-to-date information on industry trends and standards, helping you ensure that your organization is current, compliant and competitive.
- Sessions address the changing nature of work, its effect on the physical workplace and its importance in attracting and retaining top talent, helping you to better support and contribute to overall business objectives.
- Sessions are categorized by topic track and experience level, allowing you to tailor a learning agenda applicable to your job responsibilities and existing facility issues.
- Facility tours give you a first-hand look at energy-efficient features, building upgrades and strategic space planning. You also benefit from insights shared by FM teams on daily operations.
- The expo saves you hours of independent research on products, services and suppliers. Fusion exhibitors are dedicated to helping FMs make the best buying decisions for their facilities. They not only introduce you to their solutions, but educate you on how to make those solutions work for you.
- Networking with fellow practitioners, topic experts and reputable solution providers allows you to compare processes, share ideas and return to work with solid recommendations for bringing improved practices and products into the workplace.
- Employers who support their FM team’s continuing education ensure that their facility is being managed by an informed and prepared professional.
- Full event registration is an all-access pass, allowing you to gain a wealth of relevant information in one place, for one price.