Managing CEUs and CFM Maintenance Points
You are eligible to receive Continuing Education Units and Certified Facility Manager® maintenance points for attending sessions at IFMA’s Facility Fusion.
To receive 20 CFM maintenance points:
- Record your attendance for the 3 day conference on your CFM Recertification Form in CAMP.
- At re-certification time, submit your completed CFM Recertification Form.
To receive CEUs:
- Pay the US$20 processing fee via registration
- Log into the Attendee Service Center. Your login information was sent to you when you registered for the conference.
- Complete the session evaluation then take the five-question CEU assessment.
- After passing the assessment, you will be able to download your certificate of completion.
- CEUs can only be earned upon successful completion of the assessment.
Individuals seeking CEUs or LUs from other organizations must contact those organizations for instructions on self-reporting credit hours.
The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, IFMA has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of their Authorized Provider accreditation status, IFMA is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.”